12 Things to Love About Mon Ami Gabi
If you haven’t done Mon Ami Gabi at Paris Las Vegas, you haven’t truly done Vegas! This charming bistro (which, we’re pretty sure, is a fancy word for “restaurant”) is a popular favorite with locals and visitors alike, serving up tempting libations, delicious food and a peerless people-watching view of the Strip.
Here are our favorite things at Mon Ami Gabi, in no particular order.
1. The smiles. Let’s just get this one right out of the way. Every single member of the staff at Mon Ami Gabi during our recent visit was friendly, helpful and downright cheery.
2. Bloody Marys! Some of the best in town.
3. No, seriously, the Bloody Marys. Where else can you find an expansive Bloody Mary Bar, guaranteeing the ultimate Bloody Mary experience?
4. The blueberry waffles. Two great things, dancing together on one plate.
5. Mammoth “bowls” of cappuccino gulpiness (probably not a real word). There’s more to love, of course, including café latte and café au lait.
6. Quiche, baby. Mon Ami Gabi serves up both Vegetable Quiche (with asparagus, pea and spinach) and Classic Quiche Lorraine (featuring, uh, Lorraine).
7. Mimosa! This tantalizing combination of champagne and orange juice is a hit with Mon Ami Gabi guests. The perfect perk-me-up after an evening of Vegas revelry.
8. Champagne! Granted, the aforementioned mimosas are world-class, but sometimes, you just want to skip the orange juice and enjoy the champagne on its own. Mon Ami Gabi has all your favorites including Veuve Clicquot, Henriot, Pommery and Dom Pérignon, as well as other fabulous champagnes we couldn’t afford even if we sold our spleens on the organ black market.
9. Strawberry waffle! Sweet, succulent and zingy. Just like this Las Vegas blog.
10. The eggs! Fresh and served up in ways that will make you wobbly. Omelettes galore, poached with corned beef hash, Gluten-Free or Crab Cake Eggs Benedict, Eggs Florentine and more.
11. Melon! It’s more than melon, it’s art. Art you eat. Which in some ways diminishes its resale value, but in many ways is still highly scrumptious.
12. It’s Vegas. What else would we have as #12?
We’ll see you soon at Mon Ami Gabi at Paris Las Vegas. See the full menus for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner right here.