O’Sheas Las Vegas Brings St. Patricks Day Back to the Strip
Ready to go green? O’Sheas BLOQ Party at The LINQ returns with a bang Tuesday, March 17 complete with drinks, live music, parades and even a free trip for two to Ireland.
Right now, you can buy a Guinness at O’Sheas and you’ll automatically be entered to win a trip to Ireland. The prize package includes airfare for two, hotel accommodations and a tour of the Guinness Brewery. O’Sheas will announce the lucky contestant on St. Patrick’s Day at 11 p.m.
Be prepared to start the party early: Kicking off at noon, expect everything from bagpipers and leprechauns to stilt walkers. And what’s a party without live performances? Dance to your heart’s content to music by The Garage Boys, The Hooligans and Darby O’Gill throughout the afternoon into late night.
As for the BLOQ Party spectacular, The LINQ Promenade will feature giveaways and St. Patrick’s Day gear. Challenge your friends to a game of corn hole and oversized beer pong. Beer trucks and portable bars will offer favorites like Coors Light, Miller Lite, Guinness, Leinenkugel, Heineken and Jameson.
Get in the spirit and cheer on the parade and a drumline performance throughout the day. The fountain stage will feature a performance by ’90s cover band Empire Records, followed by the popular silent disco.
While you’re here, take a trip to The High Roller and cheers with green beer and Irish-themed cocktails at The Sky Lounge and in every Happy Half Hour cabin. And in honor of St. Paddy’s Day, the iconic wheel will be lit green for the evening.
O’Sheas offers hours of fun with 11 table games, 15 video poker spaces, six beer pong tables and three bars – Lucky Bar, Dublin Up Bar and the outdoor Blarney Bar. Check out the detailed schedule for St. Paddy’s Day so you don’t miss a beat!
Other St. Paddy’s events and specials to catch at The LINQ:
- Sprinkle’s: Fun cupcake flavors like Irish Chocolate (Belgian choclate cake topped with Bailey’s Irish cream cheese frosting) and Green Velvet
- Haute Doggery: Luck o’ the Irish hot dog (corned beef, sauerkraut, Thousand Island dressing and Swiss cheese); $2 beer specials with purchase of a hot dog (beer deal on St. Patrick’s Day only)
- Flour & Barley: Luck o’ the Irish pizza (corned beef, Mozzarella and Swiss cheeses, white sauce, Thousand Island dressing and sauerkraut); $4 green beer specials (beer deal on St. Patrick’s Day only)
- Tilted Kilt: Beer specials, corned beef and cabbage dish, giveaway items, a “Kiss Me, I’m Irish” booth and live music
- Yard House: Irish-inspired menu and drink features
- Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas: “Irish Gold” cocktail for $6 on St. Patrick’s Day
- BLVD. Cocktail: Various Irish-inspired cocktail, beer and shot specials – cocktails range from $10-12; beer, $5; and shots $4-6.
- Chayo: $3 tacos, $5 Tequila shots and 2-for-1 margaritas
- Off The Strip: Come hungry because this restaurant will serve up a bevy of Irish-inspired specialties including potato chip nachos; cheddar soup; crispy potato cakes; salt cod and shrimp pie; corned beef and cabbage sliders; and Guinness-braised shepherd’s pie. Prices range from $10-22. Hot dog and beer specials will also be available throughout St. Patrick’s Day.