Fueling Your Shopping Addiction in Las Vegas: 12 Fabulous Finds You Never Knew You Needed
Last updated: April 22, 2014 at 1:14 pm. Posted by Emma Trotter in Shopping, The LINQ, Things to Do in Las Vegas. 3 Comments on Fueling Your Shopping Addiction in Las Vegas: 12 Fabulous Finds You Never Knew You Needed.
Attention, accessories addicts! Ruby Blue is an an adorably sexy little shop that just opened at the flourishing LINQ shopping and dining district last week. Stocking jewelry, sunglasses, watches, headbands, gifts, handbags and lingerie, prepare to spend a freakishly long amount of time perusing all of its sparkly objects of affection. After all, it’s the only boutique in The LINQ to carry enough accessories to complete your going out ensemble. (We suggest hitting nearby blowout bar The Style Lounge after.) After a long browse, I rounded up these must-haves that will bring out your inner Vegas girl—even when back home. As Rihanna would say, “shine bright like a diamond.”
1. Crystal-encrusted home phone. For the ultimate girly girl, these $118 masterpieces make the perfect novelty gift.
2. Ridiculously pretty lingerie in a rainbow of colors. Many girls can go into any Victoria’s Secret-like boutique and drop hundreds of dollars on frilly, frivolous lingerie we will probably never wear, but is too cute not to buy. And that’s ok because it makes us feel better about our lives.
3. Seemingly inspired by David Yurman’s very recognizable designs, we’re digging the chunky colored gemstones and twisted silver rings on this table.
4. Marriage-saving coupons. In the store’s side enclave, you’ll find an array of adult novelties, including fun books and these “You Owe Me” cards. And let’s face it, it’s cheaper than therapy.
5. Just in case the after party ends up on your hotel room, Ruby Blue sells posh rhinestone handcuffs—the right way to get “arrested.”
6. A purse that makes you want to pop some bottles! For the especially elite champagne drinkers* out there, pay homage to your favorite libation in a cute and convenient way with this Mary Frances purse. As the catchphrase goes, “your Vegas is showing”.
*Champagne bottle for decoration only. Not for consumption.
7. A stylish travel tote like this Nicole Lee one is a huge necessity for jetsetters, but let’s justify this splurge anyway: if you’re on a Vegas vacation, you’ll probably be so enamored you’ll quickly book another trip back. (Especially because I know you want to ride The High Roller when it’s finally open.) See? Purchase justified to the shopping Gods.
8. It’s a jungle out there with these animal-inspired jewels. Because it’s never a bad time to venture forth to the Strip rocking a blinged out peacock ring.
9. Want to throw some shade? Ruby Blue boasts lots of sunglasses, ideal for
being way hungover or wanting to look like a celebrity sun protection.
10. No, it’s not a tie for your flamboyant bestie. This pink blindfold is 100 percent silk and features Swarovski crystals. Chi chi chi! (Also can be used as a hangover device if you lose sunglasses at the pool.)
11. Brass knuckle style, it’s a weapon AND a purse. Be prepared to bring out your inner Nicki Minaj.
12. Even fancier jewels! If you’re looking to up your game away from more costume pieces, the Cubic Zirconia-heavy Crislu collection is pretty much to die for. We especially love the rose gold key necklace.