O’Sheas Las Vegas Brings St. Patrick’s Day Back to the Strip
Ready to go green for St. Patrick’s Day in Las Vegas? O’Sheas BLOQ Party at The LINQ Hotel & Casino returns with a bang Thursday, March 17, complete with drinks, live music, parades and giveaways.
Be prepared to start the party early: Kicking off at noon, expect everything from bagpipers and leprechauns to stilt walkers. And what’s a party without live performances? Dance to your heart’s content inside O’Sheas Casino to music by Roxy Gunn, The Hooligans and Darby O’Gill throughout the afternoon into late night.
As for the BLOQ Party spectacular, The LINQ Promenade will feature giveaways and St. Patrick’s Day gear. Challenge your friends to a game of corn hole and oversized beer pong. Beer trucks and portable bars will offer favorites like Coors Light, Miller Lite, Guinness, Leinenkugel, Heineken and Jameson.
Get in the spirit and cheer on the parade and performances by the LED Drumline throughout the day. The High Roller observation wheel and The LINQ fountains will also turn green for the occasion, providing great photo opps for your St. Patrick’s selfies.
O’Sheas offers hours of fun with 11 table games, 15 video poker spaces, six beer pong tables and three bars – Lucky Bar, Dublin Up Bar and the outdoor Blarney Bar. During St. Patrick’s Day, revelers can take advantage of $4 drafts and $7 Jameson specials.
Other St. Paddy’s events and specials to catch at The LINQ:
- Sprinkles: Fun cupcake flavors like Irish Chocolate, made with Bailey’s Irish Cream (available March 7-20), and Green Velvet (March 17 only)
- Tilted Kilt: Special Irish Hooley menu featuring such items as Scotch eggs, corned beef & cabbage, and shepherd’s pie, plus drink specials and live music
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar: Irish-inspired menu with beer and shot specials
- ameriCAN Beer & Cocktails: Green beer and Jameson specials
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar: $9 green chicken and steak burrito specials, $5 Guinness and $10 Irish Car Bombs
- Flour & Barley: This brick-oven pizza specialist will offer the Luck of the Irish pizza from March 14-17, topped with corned beef, cabbage, sausage, potatoes and a pesto cream sauce
- Yard House: Irish-inspired menu and drink features from March 14-20
- Haute Doggery: Luck O’ The Irish Dog, a char-grilled frank topped with corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and mustard
- NJOY Vaping Bar:Single Malt Scotch flavor, along with Menthol
All photos by Erik Kabik.